Someone from bollywood

AKSHAY KUMAR

Well, you read it correct. 

Akshay Kumar beats Shah Rukh Khan as most valuable celebrity ...

This time,

I am gonna talk on a versatile actor, famous personality and most importantly, very genuine person in real and reel life.


Why I chose to write on Akshay Kumar:


I was watching a very famous series Aap Ki Adalat and out of the world I played Akshay Kumar's episode. 
I am kinda person who get bored easily, but trust me I saw that full episode of approx 40 minutes and also many of his related stuff...

I was so fascinated!

I was so fascinated, to know about such an all-rounder personality.

So I decided to share it with you...I believe, you will get something fruitful!

Well, Akshay Kumar...




Waiter

Chef

Dishwasher

Light-boy

Background dancer
Jewellery trader

And what not...

There are very interesting facts about Akshay Kumar.

He has done 8 movies with 'Khiladi' in title...
He had faced a shark! And many more...
Click here to know 17 shocking facts about Akshay Kumar. You will be fascinated!


Not a self praise but saying:


"Here, I am gonna articulate those points, some of which, nobody will tell you"

Okay so I am ready, are you?




Well, 7 admirable things about Akshay Kumar:


1. Struggle:


Peon in Calcutta
Salesman in Dhaka
Waiter in Thailand
Jewellery trader in Delhi



He managed to get a job as a martial arts teacher in Mumbai.



Having worked as a waiter in Thailand to now entering the list of the world's 10 highest paid actors for 2017, as per Forbes magazine. Its damn illustrious!

It is true that he does four-six films in a year and is superbly active at work.

From a rank outsider who didn't belong to an illustrious family to one of the most successful actors of his time, Akshay's journey has been all about hard work, dedication and lots of ups and downs. 


2. Simplicity & Acceptance


In case you have good network, don't miss this short clip.





You might have observed in this video clip here, how he has accepted such an unpleasant allegation in an admirably humble way.

Don't you think it is something I and you should also think of?

Well, I am updating myself in small small steps.

If you too, then write & express it in comments. Our other readers will also actuate the change. 

Also he accepts that he was CASANOVA of Bollywood, but more important point that you should notice is his true and faithful confession to his wife Twinkle Khanna after marriage. 

Twinkle Khanna is a proud wife as Akshay Kumar contributes Rs.25 ...

He completes his shooting, and went straight to his home to spend quality time with his fam.


3. Respect for woman


This is the clip, he shared after the shameful molestation act occured in Banglore in Jan 2017.



Whether a person speaks true or not, you know, we can read it on his face. Right? You might have observed the pain he has due to disrespect of a woman.

If you are not convinced by this, then please watch the next clip, I am sure, you will be convinced.





Unless you are forced, I think you can't bow down to someone you don't respect.

This 2 things I think, we should learn from him:

1. To respect every one, especially a woman (humbly speaking, it includes your Mother too, it is good if you do).

2. To stay down to earth.


4. Sports and health


You all know that he is one of the fittest actor of the industry.



According to him:

If you can't take out one hour for your health, damn you!



Most important:

He believes in staying fit the NATURAL WAY (no supplements), along with following a strict and disciplined schedule.


Regarding supplements, he always emphasize:

 Not to be product of product. 


You also might know that he has also supported, even promoted Fit India Movement, led by our Resp. Prime Minister.

Also, his martial arts love is well-known, which he learnt while working in Bangkok.



5. Parenting is not forcing!


He is a perfect combo of chill and responsible father.


Some of us may have experienced too parental forcing, so instead to damn about our parents, we should not repeat the same...
It sounds hypothetical but think logically...


6. Soldier's son


You may know that, his father was in army. So, his upbringing along with his sister's was very strict and disciplined.


Some Fauji Kids You Haven't Heard Of Before! - Khurki



He maintained the habits and followed the rules. 

He is also very punctual being the main reason of making 4-6 movies in a year.

Even, Bollywood Industry also appreciate his hard work and ethics.

I wanna let you know these 3 main things of his schedule (If you already know, check how many of them you are following) 

1. Sleep @9.30 maximum 
2. Wake up @5 minimum (Not easy, but damn fruitful)
3. Eat before sunset (Afterwards body doesn't need)

What are thinking? Thinking to implement? 
I don't think so coz it is not easy!

I challenge you, if you can implement, even any 2 of them!

7. The Padma Shri recipient & a Responsible Citizen


Many of you must know that he was awarded by Padma Shri, in recognition of his contribution to Indian cinema.


He has come up with a magnificent collection of influencing movies:

1. Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty
2. Kesari (film is a tribute to those fallen soldiers who waged an all-out war against the enemy despite being a handful in number)
3. Mission Mangal (Signifying ISRO the devotion and hard work of scientists that has created a magnificent history)

And many more...

One thing which you might not know: 

BHARAT KE VEER 

(fund-raising initiative for paramilitary forces)


Govt to ensure minimum Rs 1 crore compensation to CAPFs martyrs ...

Akshay Kumar suggested the idea of the app

That connects soldiers and us, the civilians 

Main idea: To provide financial support to martyr's family


COVID 19 Contributions:


Akshay Kumar contributes Rs 2 crore to Mumbai Police Foundation ...


1. A contribution of Rs 25 crores to the PM CARES Fund.

2. Rs 2 crore to the Mumbai Police Foundation

3. Rs 3 crore to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC): F
or the manufacture of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), masks, and rapid testing kits, in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.

Akshay Kumar donated 2 crore rupees to Mumbai Police Foundation ...

You will be glad to know that he Akshay Kumar topped the Celebrity Heartfulness Index (CHI) of 10.0 with the perfect score in a study by The Indian Institute of Human Brands (IIHB).

To know more on this you can always google.



God has been so kind so I don’t think I have the right to feel even a little low because there are so many people who have nothing.

Akshay Kumar

At last, I want you to know some points that shock me!

He is pure vegetarian.
He don't drink.
He don't smoke.
He don't dope.



Don't you feel fascinated?
If yes, please express in comments.
Share it 
(can be just a WhatsApp status, but do share)

Okay so that's it!

See y'all
Take Care  |  Stay Safe

Comments

  1. Yes!
    It was fascinating.
    Awesome post got inspired to be punctual and disciplined in life.
    Waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent read. Very well done sumi. Proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good observation and perfect presentation

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quick refresher to give priority to yourself in this fast paced world and enjoy your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Akshay Kumar is an inspiration and idol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts